ESWI webinar series 2021
How can countries cope with more than one major respiratory virus spreading, while non- pharmaceutical interventions are being loosened week by week?
- The possible co-circulation of influenza viruses, SARS-CoV-2, and RSV?
- Who belongs to high risk groups?
- Who to vaccinate and against what?
- Guidelines and regulations for co-vaccination?
- Forecasts on vaccine development?
- The use of anti-virals and antibodies during different stages of the respective infections?
Each of these challenges have been addressed in our 2021 ESWI Webinar Series.
ESWI Webinar series is* by