European Public Health Week
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about public health and promote collaboration among the public health community in Europe. It is an annual initiative that began in 2019 and keeps on growing. Read more about the past editions.
The European Public Health Week 2023 will be held from 22-26 May. The overarching theme is 'Public health: Global issues, local actions'. Each day of the week will have it's own daily theme:
- Monday 22 May: Mental health for all
- Tuesday 23 May: Diversity in health
- Wednesday 24 May: Access to care
- Thursday 25 May: Prevention and control of chronic diseases
- Friday 26 May: Global health emergencies and response
Do you want to have the newest updates about the European Public Health Week? Subscribe for our newsletter by sending us an e-mail: [email protected].
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to:
- Make the case for public health and a more inclusive society across Europe
- Raise awareness and amplify existing messages on five specific public health themes, in line with key organisations at European level
- Create trust and innovative ways of collaboration among all professionals contributing to public health at local, national, regional and European level.
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) is an initiative by the European Public Health Association (EUPHA) supported by the WHO Regional Office for Europe and co-funded by the European Union.