World Health Summit 2023
The World Health Summit is an international strategic forum for global health. It brings together stakeholders from politics, science, the private sector, and civil society from around the world to set the agenda for a healthier future by inspiring innovative solutions for better health and wellbeing for all.
The World Health Summit strengthens collaboration and open dialogue guided by science, fosters global health as a key political issue and promotes the global health debate in the spirit of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The World Health Summit stands for a science-driven and broad approach to global health development. The key issues are therefore interdisciplinary, science-based, cross-sectoral, and concerted. They are vital to set the global health agenda for the years to come.
The World Health Summit promotes health as a human right, along with good governance, as political decisions affect human health.
The World Health Summit’s central topics in 2023 include:
- Accelerating Progress Towards Universal Health Coverage
- G7/G20 Measures to Enhance Global Health Equity and Security
- Sustainable Health for People and Planet
- Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic through Equitable Access to Tests, Treatments & Vaccines
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Technologies for Global Health
- Shaping Global Health Architecture and Financing