Welcome to the Young Scientists
ESWI is pleased to launch the 3rd edition of the Young Scientist Vaccine Innovation Award.
The Young Scientist Vaccine Innovation Award is an award supported by CSL Seqirus recognising exceptional research by a promising young scientist in the field of influenza vaccine development.
The Young Scientist Vaccine Innovation Award Winner will receive:
- a cash prize of €10,000
- an invitation to speak at the Ninth ESWI Conference hybrid edition, 17- 20 September 2023
Are you eligible?
- Applicants must have a PhD for no longer than 7 years at the time of the application
- Special considerations (for example maternity / paternity leave) are taken into account
- Applicants should submit an executive summary report of their work as well as a proof of status in the form of an official university certificate or letter, which is signed by the supervisor / departmental head
How to apply?
- Download the Application form
- Submit the document no later than February 28th 2023 to f[email protected]
|Application-form_ESWI-AWARDS-2023.docx||Microsoft Office - OOXML - Word Document||230.8 KB|