Welcome to the Young Scientists
To advance research in the respiratory virus infections field by young scientists, ESWI launched its award for the most promising body of work. The competition is open to all young scientists throughout the world, and is judged and reviewed by the ESWI board of Directors .
The prize is named in honour of Prof. Em. Claude Hannoun, a founding father of ESWI.
The Claude Hannoun prize for Best Body of Work winner will receive:
- a cash prize of €10,000
- an invitation to speak at the Ninth ESWI conference hybrid edition (17 - 20 September 2023)
Are you eligible?
- Applicants must have a PhD for no longer than 7 years at the time of the application
- Special considerations (for example maternity / paternity leave) are taken into account
- Applicants should submit an executive summary report of their work as well as a proof of status in the form of an official university certificate or letter, which is signed by the supervisor / departmental head
How to apply?
- Download the Application form
- Submit the document no later than February 28th 2023 to f[email protected]
|Application-form_ESWI-AWARDS-2023.docx||Microsoft Office - OOXML - Word Document||230.8 KB|