To advance research in the influenza field by Young scientists, ESWI launched its award for the most promising body of work in flu research. The competition is open to all young scientists throughout the world, and is judged by an international committee spanning all of influenza. The prize is named in honour of Prof Claude Hannoun, founding father of ESWI.
The Best Body of Work Award Winner will receive:
– a cash prize of €10,000
– an invitation to speak at the Seventh ESWI Influenza Conference (6-9 December 2020)
- Young Scientists are welcome to apply for the prize. Applicants must have a PhD for no longer than 7 years at the time of the application
- Special considerations (for example maternity/paternity leave) are taken into account)
- Applicants should submit an executive summary report of their work as well as a proof of status in the form of an official university certificate or letter, which is signed by the supervisor/departmental head before 16 December 2019
- Download the Application Form